Recals

renners

renners

Just got my 2015? nc750xdct i have been reading about the recals on the lock and clocks how do i know if mine has been done or did it relate only to older models?

If it has had a recall and it has been done there should be something in the service book...........I made sure that they wrote it in the book when I had my starter relay replaced .  

TheEnglishman

You can call a Honda dealer and give them your reg plate. They'll tell you what work's been done and what, if anything, is outstanding.

MikeBike

You dont need to do anything more than check online if there is still anything outstanding with Honda by entering your bike's VIN.

Online check

Please complete the form below to check for any outstanding recall or product update information for your motorcycle.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/my-bike/maintenance/recalls-and-updates.html

Edited by MikeBike
  • Like 2
renners

Hi everyone, put my vin number in and it came back advising no recals or updates can i assume mine came with any issues already sorted?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest epsonix

Hi everyone, put my vin number in and it came back advising no recals or updates can i assume mine came with any issues already sorted?

yes, you should be all right.

I had one recall done on clock last year(I was bit pissed at the dealer about this, as it turned it was known problem, and they gave me bike they stocked for a few months without clock being sorted out, and only then I found I have issues with it, checked on Honda website my VIN, and my bike was scheduled for clock replacment), and some time ago within winter they sent me another letter regarding replacing one of looms which may cause fire...I didn't bother yet as I have 40km drive to the dealer, and as far it was too cold, so I was not using bike at all.

Edited by epsonix
dazznutts

same 

yes, you should be all right.

I had one recall done on clock last year(I was bit pissed at the dealer about this, as it turned it was known problem, and they gave me bike they stocked for a few months without clock being sorted out, and only then I found I have issues with it, checked on Honda website my VIN, and my bike was scheduled for clock replacment), and some time ago within winter they sent me another letter regarding replacing one of looms which may cause fire...I didn't bother yet as I have 40km drive to the dealer, and as far it was too cold, so I was not using bike at all.

same as my dealer when i bought my bike - its all down to the dealers get paid by honda to do this work

Rev Ken

Recalls for all vehicles are listed on the DVSA site.  (Formally VOSA, formally VI...)

• 3 weeks later...