Tyre recommendations

Guest nibbler

trisaki

I'm very happy with bridgestone t30 evo on my X

Edited by trisaki

All modern tyres now are good, but it's in our heads how we judge them from isolated incidences

kayz1

well if i have to buy new tyres i will be very much not pleased, with the money they ( Honda ) have had from me over the years i have paid for his golfing holiday many times over.

May even go back to Yamaha  ( spit spit ) :fear:    I had a few Yammy's over the years but always along side a Honda....fancy an MT09 :angel:

Edited by kayz1
horobags

lyn, contact Nick Holmes, tell him of your disappointment and how many new honda's you've had. Then ask his opinion on this matter before you contact MCN and ride magazine to tell of your unacceptable  premature tyre wear situation.

Edited by horobags
  • Like 1
kayz1

Who

lyn, contact Nick Holmes, tell him of your disappointment and how many new honda's you've had. Then ask his opinion on this matter before you contact MCN and ride magazine to tell of your unacceptable  premature tyre wear situation.

Who is Nick Holmes Mark?

Lyn.

horobags

his number is in the top post on this page, customer operations.

Rocker66

That makes real sense as contacting Honda UK may get you a new set of tyres whilst contacting a magazine certainly won't.

As to Phil Dix saying that he is out of the office until 2018 and no longer works for Honda UK it could be that he is on secondment to one of the other concessionaires. It would appear that he has been helpful in the past

kayz1

Another working day gone by and still no reply from Honda..

I am now getting ****off with them, i am off on hols with Pat

on Monday for a week, if no reply by then it will be MCN

when i get back... :devil:

horobags

Lyn, surely the service man at Colwyn honda could contact cust/services at honda UK and pass on your dire situation.??