Service - Dealer Question

steve-a

Hi,

I need to book my Integra in for it's annual service and wondered if anyone has had any experience using John's of Romford, or should I follow forum advice and use Kent Motorcycles and have a little ride out?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, I have to say I've never heard anything bad about John's of Romford, a long established dealer that have in business for donkey's years (always a good sign, the crap ones tend to go out of business after a while). But I have heard lots of good things about Kent Motorcycles..

Nice weather for a ride out. But don't tell 'em I sent you, they'll charge you double and frisk you when you leave! :D

Thanks Tex,

I have known John's for years and have used them a couple of times, but never got the right feeling from them, if you know what I mean, anyway, I have just booked it into Kent Motorcycles for Saturday 6th PM for it's annual / 8K service.

Rocker66

As well as decent service at a reasonable price you can also get a meal in the cafe at Kent M/Cs

After having feeling being ripped off last at Maidstone Honda, definitely will try Kent M/c next time. 

• Like 1