Fuse location for Integra accessory socket.

Guest Mike Ogston

Guest Mike Ogston

Could someone PLEASE locate the fuse for the accessory socket on my Integra 700D please? I blew it when I plugged in my tyre inflator. I've had the left side panels off 3 times & that fuse is NOWHERE. Even the Honda distributers in Glasgow couldn't locate it!! (It was fitted as standard when I bought the bike new 3 years ago. Thanks in advance for any guiudance.

You need to take the centre cover (piano finish) off. The one that goes from under the handle bar to the front of the seat. It's on the left at the top, near the air vents. All fuses are there.

... and that panel is a bit of a pig to get off where it tucks under the shiny panel fixed to the front of the seat. Stupid design, Honda, stupid. :BangHead:

Note that the panel consists of the shiny piece and the patterned side areas, they are joined together.

Undo the two allen screws in the "horns" of this panel at the front, forward of the handlebars. Then the panel lifts vertically upwards with a number of plastic clips in rectangular holes, these can be tight and sticky (I use some silicone grease on them to help). Getting the panel onhooked from under the seat lip is a matter of much swearing and jiggling. You can remove the seat with 4 fixings if you find it a real pain, but I've just about got it sorted now, however there is a risk of marking the shiny bits.

Getting to the fuses on a bike should not be this difficult, Honda!

Guest Mike Ogston

You need to take the centre cover (piano finish) off. The one that goes from under the handle bar to the front of the seat. It's on the left at the top, near the air vents. All fuses are there.

Thanks for the heads-up Hati. I've taken off that cover below the handlebars several times & have checked all the fuses. All are okay. Is it one of the "H" shaped push-in types? I see your bike is a 750, maybe there is a wee difference from my Integra 700D?

I have the service manual. The 750 update is section 25. I was looking at section 21 where the accessory socket is listed. There is no mention of fuse location, neither is on the layout drawings. I didn't look myself, but often the lid on the fuse box lists the circuits serviced by individual fuses. I assume you have checked that.