Recommended Non-Honga Garage (maybe) - West London

davelondon

davelondon

I need to get my 2013 700x 12,000 miles serviced. Its not been in for a year so its a "yearly service" no idea if it needs greater service based on the Honda Mainatnce Schedule as I find that quite confusing.

My thinking was a non Honda garage would be cheaper but would go main dealer if I had to for a good job to be done.

Does anyone have any suggestion, I'm near Heathrow but can travel further afield if need be.

Thanks

I was wondering that myself! :)

Can't help with workshops near Heathrow, matey, but Mark (Trisaki) does a good job at a fair price down nearer the coat. Might be a bit far for you though?

Callisidrin

I know you weren't looking for a main dealer, but I've always gone to Chiswick Honda and tbh i've never had a problem with their work in 10+ years.

Costs about £55 /hr for labour, I think the most expensive bit apart from that was the oil which was about £30.

You could always ring them first and find out how much the basic service would be, if you don't like the price you can go somewhere else. They've always rung first if they find something else needs attention, they won't just go ahead and do it then charge you. Plus if you book in advance there is always the chance of getting a loaner for the day whilst yours is being done, it was getting an NC as a loan from there that put me on one now.

I'd go to Trisaki myself, but Chichester is a bit of a trek from London for a service, though I hear the tea and cake there is good. :) 

Edited by Callisidrin