NC750X valve clearence values

nc750xuk

Afternoon all. Ive had a quick search but have found multiple answers. Could anyone tell me the official valve clearence values, inlet and exhaust for a 2014 750x?

Thanks

Guest sykospain

I think it's noted in the Driver's Book;  if you don't have one, become a subscriber and you'll find the details printed in the full manual that you'll become entitled to acquire.

18 hours ago, nc750xuk said:

Afternoon all. Ive had a quick search but have found multiple answers. Could anyone tell me the official valve clearence values, inlet and exhaust for a 2014 750x?

Hi!

They are the same as in 700 engine. What values were in "multiple answers" and where did you find them?

Guest bonekicker

Kris 19 hours? youve been waiting for some basic information--- I'm sure it's no secret--so here--and sorry you have not been helped:poke: if its not the right info--just let me know.

Capture7.PNG

Edited by bonekicker

Bonekicker many thanks for the information, that's great. I've become a supporter but hasn't been activated yet

Guest bonekicker

Kris It's at the top of page showing downloads--and get the password as well --that will keep you quiet over Christmas--in the New Year we will be asking you questions from the workshop manual to see if you can become one of the forum geeks :console: