Problem's improved.

Brigante7

Brigante7

I had the usual 2 problems, helmet being battered by the wind and sore arse (due to the seat I might add). My NC came with a Givi screen so I don't know if that helped or not. I bought a set of 30mm handlebar risers, what a difference, I'm sitting more upright so my head is higher, thus my helmet isn't being battered by the wind and my arse is a lot more comfortable due to the more upright position. The seat still isn't perfect but it is a lot better and all for £40.

Brigante7.

• Like 2
Grumpy old man

Do the standard cables fit ok with handle bar raised. Could you post a picture, please 😊

Brigante7
5 hours ago, Grumpy old man said:

Do the standard cables fit ok with handle bar raised. Could you post a picture, please 😊

the cables fit fine, there are 2 cable ties at the top of the forks, cut them and the cables move fine.

Brigante7.

Grumpy old man
12 minutes ago, Brigante7 said:

the cables fit fine, there are 2 cable ties at the top of the forks, cut them and the cables move fine.

Brigante7.

Thanks

Grumpy old man

Thanks Carlo

Gives more clearance for the keys as well, I'm constantly jamming the keys on the handlebars.

Thanks

Guest bonekicker

Carlo thanks for the pics-- did you do some head scratching to get them on?? but it worked it always better explaining with a pic or 2--- they do look high at first glance -- but the most noticeable thing to me was the lack of maintenance ie is the ignition lock rusty? Yes a advert for WD40 coming up-- I will send you one of my many thousands free given me by WD40 for keep promoting the stuff--- but even if you have to buy it--please get some before your bike starts rusting all over. :angel:

Brigante7
13 hours ago, bonekicker said:

Carlo thanks for the pics-- did you do some head scratching to get them on?? but it worked it always better explaining with a pic or 2--- they do look high at first glance -- but the most noticeable thing to me was the lack of maintenance ie is the ignition lock rusty? Yes a advert for WD40 coming up-- I will send you one of my many thousands free given me by WD40 for keep promoting the stuff--- but even if you have to buy it--please get some before your bike starts rusting all over. :angel:

No they were actually very easy to put on. Thanks but the bike just needs a wash.

Brigante7.

Edited by Brigante7
  • Like 1
Rednc750se

Handle bar risers great difference and as Carlo says more room for keys.