Side panels etc

pointer2null

pointer2null

How do you get them all off? (Want to adjust rear sprint preload).

I gather there is no workshop manual for the NC750X?

trisaki

Wouldn't bother doesn't make any real difference  save your pennies and buy a better quality shock I use and rate Yss for about  £280 or fitted from me about  £360 Inc dog bones regressed 

pointer2null
6 minutes ago, trisaki said:

Wouldn't bother doesn't make any real difference  save your pennies and buy a better quality shock I use and rate Yss for about  £280 or fitted from me about  £360 Inc dog bones regressed 

Probably true - but that's almost £300 and winding up the pre-load to max is free (my diet isn't working as fast as I hoped and I keep bottoming out the rear lol)

• Like 1
Grumpy old man
21 minutes ago, pointer2null said:

I gather there is no workshop manual for the NC750X?

yes there is I got one from my local Dealer £45, they were hesitant to get me one. There is a good youtube  on the removal of the panels for the 2016 model.

Edited by Grumpy old man
Guest Mac750

Don't need to remove anything on the 2016 to adjust the spring as the tool in the tool kit does the job . The auction with no name lists the official Honda workshop manual £45 to £60 well worth it if keeping the bike. Don't know about pre 2016 but I don't think the spring is adjustable on those. 

• 4 weeks later...
Rednc750se

Read previous threads about rear suspension. Adjusting just changes bike height and does not make suspension stiffer. I fitted new INitron and now ride a totally different bike.