Dashboard settings

Guest ergyd

Hi Everyone!

I've a Honda NC750 XA 2016. There is the old dashboard in my owner manual. I'd like to setting my new, one but need a guide. Could I download from anywhere? 

Thanks

Edited by ergyd
Guest Mac750

The book of Klingon songs and verses in the original Klingon would to honest make more sense than the 2016 disco dash manual. 

Press the right button and the left until you get what you want, you can't break it and eventually you will have all you require or radio 5 live. I sussed mine after a few days of shouting "work why don't you". 

Edited by Mac750

Yes! But don't understand really your rows. I know, I have two buttons for programming the dash. Somehow I need to know which functions I can get?

sandalfarm

I think he means the book makes no sense at all and the only way to make it work is to experiment yourself

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sandalfarm said:

I think he means the book makes no sense at all and the only way to make it work is to experiment yourself

That definitely is the case with this one. I consider myself quite tech savvy but I still couldn't make much sense of all the different features of the dash and how to get them to work. I did manage to programme the on off sequence to show my name and say hi and bye. Found my way around the mpg and odometer/trip metres just by playing around, that's more important than all the other bells and jingles.