Whos got the highest milage?

Guest machinman

Just had Ride mag through the door and on the last page there is a rider she used to be a teacher and became a motorcycle courier. Bought her NC750S and in two years put 120,000 miles on it and according to the article the bike has not missed a beat, kept outside, oil change every 10,000 miles, rarely cleaned, original shock lasted 60,000 miles, chain and sprocket lasted 30,000 miles. She doesn't ride it so much now but still starts on the button.

What a great advert how well made our NC's are.

• Like 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roddy

• Xactly

• Steve Case

• motorbykcourier

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Close to 300K miles now ...... Not boasting, just what it is....unfortunately doing more 'van' miles (sorry for swearing!) at the moment !  

Hi, Yes, we're approaching the 200K mark at the moment. Its starting to show its use finish wise - it gets used all year, but mechanically (touch wood etc etc) I cant complain. Still ea

I see this thread is still going - so thought I'd update. We are running at well over 250K miles now.... I'd show a picture of the speedo, but its been replaced twice early on as there were

Posted Images

4 hours ago, roddy said:

Just had Ride mag through the door and on the last page there is a rider she used to be a teacher and became a motorcycle courier. …

Not a great advert for teaching though!

Ha ha your right. I work in a busy state school and there is no way I would be a teacher even if I had the brains. If they could just teach that would be fine its all the rest of the rubbish they have to do on top.

On 17/01/2022 at 13:04, roddy said:

Just had Ride mag through the door and on the last page there is a rider she used to be a teacher and became a motorcycle courier. Bought her NC750S and in two years put 120,000 miles on it and according to the article the bike has not missed a beat, kept outside, oil change every 10,000 miles, rarely cleaned, original shock lasted 60,000 miles, chain and sprocket lasted 30,000 miles. She doesn't ride it so much now but still starts on the button.

Just read it. Impressive indeed. Another manual one I note……