Putting message on screen

Rocker66

Rocker66

I fancy putting a message on the screen of my 2017 X that shows when switching on/off. I can’t understand the instructions in the book so I wondered  if anyone could post “ entering messages for dummies” type instructions. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeffprince

Sorry I can't help, don't have messages on my old model. I have to use a Dymo sticker to bid me farewell....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Guest Wilso122
1 hour ago, Rocker66 said:

I fancy putting a message on the screen of my 2017 X that shows when switching on/off. I can’t understand the instructions in the book so I wondered  if anyone could post “ entering messages for dummies” type instructions. Any help would be much appreciated.

The manual wasn’t the best at explaining it.. 

Don't keep us in suspense Rocker, what message are you going to put on. Perhaps we could help with a few suggestions, I'll go first, how's about Scousers Rule OK?

• Haha 2
Spindizzy
49 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Don't keep us in suspense Rocker, what message are you going to put on. Perhaps we could help with a few suggestions, I'll go first, how's about Scousers Rule OK?

You have a typo, its "Scooters Rule Ok"  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
steelhorseuk

None of that new-fangled gadgetry on the 700SA!!! :cry:

Even have to keep track of what gear I am in using the frontal-lobe. Jees, my bikes old! :bye:  

-Mark-

Rocker66
25 minutes ago, Tonyj said:

I love Spurs ? 

I knew you did really and was just pretending to be a Hammers fan to get the sympathy vote😂😂

• Haha 1
Rocker66

Scouters and. Scooters might be difficult as I’m sure it doesn’t accept swear words😂😂

Edited by Rocker66
  • Haha 4
Rocker66
9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

DCT forever.

Deafingly Cheering Tottenham forever sounds good to me :)

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Deafingly Cheering Tottenham forever sounds good to me :)

I now have a vision of some unfortunate future owner being faced with that every time he turns your old bike on. :D 

• Like 2
Rocker66
3 minutes ago, Tex said:

I now have a vision of some unfortunate future owner being faced with that every time he turns your old bike on. :D 

Especially if I could find an Arsenal fan to sell it to😀😀

• Haha 1
Huskyteer

I couldn't figure it out either but this video was a great help even though it's not in English.

(Mine says HELLO, AGENT 99 on startup and SELF-DSTRCT ARMED on shutdown, because it's my Q Branch spy gadget bike.)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Rocker66
11 minutes ago, DelBoy said:

Dash on the new bike looks very nice :thumbsup:

Not seen it. Is it less complex to operate.

Rocker66
30 minutes ago, DelBoy said:

I mean't your model. Looks georgeous in blue. Jealeous

Oh I thought you meant the new 2018 version