Sprocket codes

rjp996

rjp996

Hi - I may be suffering from old age, but for the life of me when I go through the Honda parts lists I cant find the 17T / 39T Sprocket part codes for a 2015 nc705x DCT. All I can find on the Honda parts lists seems to be a part number for a 'kit' that's the sprockets and chain for £200.

I've had 2 sets of EOM Honda sprockets, but last time went for JT sprockets, and the front has worn a significant amount more than the two prev Honda parts (may just be co-incidence) but was going to try Honda again, but order on line.

If anyone can point me at the part numbers that would be great

• Like 1
trisaki

Hi Fowlers  list the sprockets front is £58  and have 3 in stock the rear is £53 and no stock  didn't look for a chain any problems  message  me 

• Like 1
Tonyj

this is why i like this forum , people just help. I know its not for me but mark you put yourself out and sought out a solution for him. see not all mechanics are money grabbers :0) now what am i after :twitch:

trisaki

Thank you for your comments  I try and help when I can  hopefully  that's why I get a lot of returning customers  at my wshop