Motorcycle wheel cleaning roller

elbee

elbee

Type 401500054194 into the search box on the auction site to find the item number.

I used this for the first time today and it worked well - very solid build for bikes up to 350Kg. This one doesn't come with a rubber lump to raise the side stand and prevent the bike leaning too far so I used a suitable piece of tough wood. When spinning the front wheel I found it best to keep the wheel pointing straight otherwise it tended to steer itself to the edge of the spinner.

I now have very clean wheels, checked the pressures when the valves came out from behind the forks/swing arm, looked for nails in the tyres and lubricated the chain - when spinning the rear wheel I could look down through the chain guard and stop when a bit of dry chain approached the rear sprocket;  a big improvement on guesswork as previously I repeatedly walked the bike a few steps along the drive to oil bits of the chain.

• Like 2
Foxy

I have one of these and found it very useful, trouble is it is currently lost somewhere in the garage, well either that or one of the kids has "borrowed" it, along with fuel containers, paddock stands, tyre warmers and who knows what else.