left hand switch connection

deecat

Does any one know if or where I can get the wiring connection plug from the left hand switch from.

I have a new er-6 switch which I would like to try and use instead of the Honda switch with the stupid horn button in the normal position for the indicators.

I am trying to do this without having to cut the wiring harness so the bike can be returned back to standard.

Rocker66

Might be a good idea to try a persevere with the current system. I have had this set up on my last 3 bikes and I now find it more natural than the old system. In fact when I borrowed a Deauville recently I found the old system awkward

The problem I have is when I swap from this bike to my other bike it is the initial few miles that takes time to readjust ,and I find myself looking for the indicator button so I am not going around sounding my horn which I have done more times over the last 12 days than over the whole year.

I don't have a problem with where the horn button is when I have been on the NC for a while, it is just keeping my bikes the same so it goes back to just being natural and not having to think where the buttons are.

The other option I am looking at is putting a VFR1200 switch on my CBF1000 which has the horn in the same place as the NC but as I already have the ER-6 switch which has all the same functions as the NC I thought I would look into the cheaper option first.

Rocker66

I think that the new system will soon be the standard. I soon adjust when I get on my wifes CBF1000FA. Not ridden her new Hornet yet