Guest rjmorel

I don't have a NC700x yet , currently on a Kawasaki Versys. How hard is it to get to the air filter on the NC700? Reason for asking is on a resent ride I rode alot of dusty gravel roads and it would be nice to be able to get to the air filter w/o having to remove the gas tank like on the Versys and be able to clean it while on a trip. Can you get to the air filter on the NC700 easily? thanks, rj in Walla Walla, WA. USA

I'm still waiting for my service manual, but I would bet you're not going to remove the gas tank. But this doesn't mean it would be more easy or difficult than on the Versys.

Its the black box forward and above the battery. With the two fake glossy air intakes removed it should (I hope) be possible to get at the air filter by then removing the panel around the not tank \ rear set release lock. But not sure.

SP_A1170.jpg

Its the black box forward and above the battery. With the two fake glossy air intakes removed it should (I hope) be possible to get at the air filter by then removing the panel around the not tank \ rear set release lock. But not sure.

SP_A1170.jpg

Do you always go this far to clean your bike? :D

Guest motorboy

You have to remove the left air scoop the the top of the trunk where the key goes than unscrew the air filter cover the S is a little different and takes a different filter

:)

That shot is from when I was about to ACF50 the bike, I removed all the panels, instrument cluster, wheels and brake pads.