NC700X Schematic Diagrams of Components

Dave D

I was browsing the web and found the below site that has 50+ Schematic Diagrams of a lot of the components that make up the entire bike.

http://www.cyclepartsnation.com/pages/oemparts?aribrand=HOM#/Honda/NC700X_AC_(12)_MOTORCYCLE%2c_JPN%2c_VIN%23_JH2RC635-CK000001/AIR_CLEANER/NC700X-12-JPN-AC/2Y14MGSCMGS4F2000A

There are exploded drawings of everything from Air Cleaner to the Wiring Harness.

They are in GIF format but by right clicking you can save the images for future reference.

Enjoy!

Dave :D

• Like 1
Guest Tumbleweed

I was browsing the web and found the below site that has 50+ Schematic Diagrams of a lot of the components that make up the entire bike.

Dave :D

Cheers for that Dave. Always handy to be able to get the part no`s. Honda UK don`t like to let us know for some reason!!

Well found Dave...just need a service manual now for things like the camchain adjustment and the valve clearances and we're sorted.

I'll keep looking then! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Digital

Thanks, I found something similar awhile back, but lost the link.

If I'm reading this right, looking at the exploded view of the frame and then of the swing arm, it looks like belt drive would be a possibility.

The frame has two cross members (upper, lower) and it looks like the rear swing arm connects to a pivot point right in the middle of the cross members. I imagine you have to disconnect the rear break caliper, rear shock, and potentially a bunch of other junk just to get the rear swing arm off, but then a belt could be replaced. Someone with the right tools and moderate skills could probably do it at home. Hardest physical task (reason for having a tool to compress the spring) would be removing the rear shock and spring, the hardest technical task probably bleeding the breaks after reassembling everything. If that's too much just add it to your maintenance schedule and have dealer replace every other break job or so.

Next question would be how wide a belt could be used. But It's looking promising for an eventual aftermarket solution.