Club Ownership

ted

If one of our Supporters wishes to take ownership of this club?

Please post and I'll transfer it over.

PoppetM

Ok, will give it a whirl!

• Like 2
PoppetM

@Rocker66 I have just added our ride out to the Club calendar, can you see if you can RSVP to it?

Rocker66
6 minutes ago, PoppetM said:

@Rocker66 I have just added our ride out to the Club calendar, can you see if you can RSVP to it?

Did that work ok.

• Thanks 1
PoppetM
4 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Did that work ok.

Like a dream, and when I add events to the calendar, they pop up on the bottom right of the homepage under birthdays 😀...loving this!

• Like 2
Rocker66
33 minutes ago, PoppetM said:

Like a dream, and when I add events to the calendar, they pop up on the bottom right of the homepage under birthdays 😀...loving this!

Nice one

PoppetM

Hi all, we have a new calendar for meets and runs out over under the new Clubs tab. This gives people opportunity to RSVP (or cancel) so we know who will be coming along, and full address and postcodes so you don’t have to wade through 4 pages or more of posts to find out when, where, and what’s happening. 

I have put two in the diary for the moment, but as more join the section I will keep an eye on our meets and runs section in the general forum and pop all of them across in to the calendar, so those organising can see who will be going along. If life gets in the way don’t forget to cancel the RSVP 😉

These events also pop up under today’s birthday on the main home page. 

• Like 6
Defender
On 29/05/2021 at 12:09, ted said:

Sam's Club now.

In though it was before TBH?

• Haha 1