Integra rear brake on NC750x?

walespete

walespete

I have ridden bikes for 43 years. On all but 2 of them I have been unable to use the rear brake due to a droopy right foot. The 2 exceptions being my Piaggio MP3 400 and current Honda SH125i which were scooters and had handlebar rear brakes.
I have owned an NC700s and an NC700x. I intend to get an NC750x soon. I have not tried the Integra which has a handlebar brake, but storage is minimal, and no frunk 😮😭
I gather that Honda's combined brakes work from the rear pedal, no use to me. Is there a way to convert an NC750x's rear brake to be like the Integra's, or must I get a frunkless bike? 😭😭😭

The issue of converting an NC to Integra braking rises every so often. I don’t remember anyone actually pulling it off, most talk enthusiastically about their project and then it fizzles out when the scale of the job hits home.

The storage on the Integra is pants, but the new Forza 750 (or the X-Adv) can hold a helmet under the seat. And there’s always a top case..

davebike

I have done it   NC750x dct 2018  I used mostly parts I had at work. 

VFR750 clutch master cylinder,  Hydrolic brake light switch twin banjo, as vfr clutch switch not great as brake light switch, Hose 1700mm and a blanking nut which I fabercated so I could set it up or remove it easly to see if I liked it

It works well i like it and enjoy low speed manovering which I didn't like (I always used clutch and thottle with no rear brake )  so doing it Hendon style using rear brake and thottle was odd  adda not that great right ankle and !!! 

• Thanks 1