NC750SD power loss and mpg drop

Marti

Xactly
20 hours ago, jeremyr62 said:

I thought I did. 

You asked where the OBD2 port is; it doesn’t have one. It has a proprietary port, which is what I tried to explain. Whatever, I apologise for being a bit terse, though I was only trying to help.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamesc

• Steve Case

• Marti

• Grumpy old man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it were mine or a customers I check / replace the Air cleaner add a alot of injector cleaner and giv it a dealers decoke (fast hard run)    

Sounds like a loose or corroded connector or fuse to me. Personally I doubt it’s fouled injectors because the plugs are both the same. I’d check the O2 sensor connections first, but I’d also look at t

Should no do so untill filter is really cloged or really free flowing taking the air flow past what the map can adjust for Visuly cheaking a air filter is a simple cheak and always called for wit

Grumpy old man
39 minutes ago, Xactly said:

asked where the OBD2

Mmmm! Is that something from Star Wars🤔

I really should try and get my head round all this technology. Anybody in the North East  like to run a thickies tech class?

1 hour ago, Grumpy old man said:

really should try and get my head round all this technology. Anybody in the North East  like to run a thickies tech class?

It's a waste of time, don't worry about it. I attached an obd reader to my car. It said camshaft sensor or something. I looked it up on google and it turned out it could be any one of 400 different problems. I just use it to cancel the engine light before I take it for an mot and then it flashes back on a couple of days later.

• Haha 1
Steve Case

Me, I love OBD, Triumph uses one off a Simca or something similarly French but talks German (it thinks its a Polo or some other small sweet)