Honda dealer in Reading

Chas

Don't know if you, like me, got a letter from Honda saying that Marshalls Honda of Reading have now opened a motorcycle section - service, sales and accessories. The dealer I bought my bike from, Hatfields of Crowthorne is no longer a Honda dealer. Marshalls will make it easier for me, as I would normally need a loan bike but it will now be a short walk into the town centre. Marshalls Honda Reading is officially in Rose Kiln Lane but in reality it's on the A33 where a lot of car dealers are located.

• Like 1
PoppetM

I did…. was hopping Hatfields were still able to do Honda servicing, despite taking on RE, they have also taken on Kymco. Mind you last time they gave me a loan bike I ended up buying one… perhaps I should drag myself to Chiswick…it’s safer on the wallet 🤣🤣

Uh oh their opposite Sportsbike Shop…thought I saw the Honda Wing on their building… could be an expensive day out 🤣

Edited by PoppetM
MatBin

Chiswick dealer is part of the Letchworth dealership where I was seduced into buying my current bike :)

You have been warned!

• Haha 1
PoppetM
11 minutes ago, MatBin said:

Chiswick dealer is part of the Letchworth dealership where I was seduced into buying my current bike :)

You have been warned!

Got Furby the Forza from there 😉