Reliable and trustworthy.

DaveStewart

DaveStewart

Good day all.

Would any of you know of a good reliable and trustworthy spot for me to take my 750x for a service please? 

I am completely hopeless at diy but am also very cynical,I just dont trusts garages.

I live in Fulwood Preston.TIA

rjp996

if you were not 200 miles away from them I would have recommended Kent Motorcycles, but too far away ;-)

Black Marauder

How far are prepared to travel ?:thumbsup:

I have used Bill Smith's Honda Centre just outside Chester on the A41  (don't get confused with the shop in the City itself). The chief mechanic (Ian I think) is very knowledgeable regarding the DCT and is thorough, treat him respectfully and he will go the extra mile. My go to place if I suspect any technical issue.

steelhorseuk

I use a really good independent Honda trained guy who setup his own service centre in Buckingham.

Far too far away for you unless you plan a few nights away and a change of scenery of course!  

DCTPaul

What do you want / need doing?... the collective NC700Borg could assist virtualy and maybe even physicaly?

Nothing like doing an oil and filter change for bike bonding....

DaveStewart
15 hours ago, Black Marauder said:

How far are prepared to travel ?:thumbsup:

Dunno tbh, within maybe 40 mile round trip?

DaveStewart
4 minutes ago, DCTPaul said:

What do you want / need doing?... the collective NC700Borg could assist virtualy and maybe even physicaly?

Nothing like doing an oil and filter change for bike bonding....

I am not to sure Paul.

It is very low mileage, so was just thinking it could do with a coat of looking at and just a general service.

Black Marauder

How far are you prepared to travel ?:thumbsup:

Black Marauder

I have always found Rochdale Honda now called "ALLBIKES" a friendly & trustworthy dealership , I know they are very handy for me where I live , but worthy of consideration & Rochdale is fairly easy to access :thumbsup:......Ghost Bikes in Preston is a 45 mile round trip for me ;) 

• Like 1
Grumpy old man
26 minutes ago, Black Marauder said:

I have always found Rochdale Honda now called "ALLBIKES" a friendly & trustworthy dealership , I know they are very handy for me where I live , but worthy of consideration & Rochdale is fairly easy to access :thumbsup:......Ghost Bikes in Preston is a 45 mile round trip for me ;) 

As I remember Dentonlad use to sing the praises of Rochdale Honda.

Black Marauder

• Like 1
Black Marauder

Yes used to have a natter with Denton Lad at Rochdale Honda & he introduced me to the burger van ! Stuart & Kevin are still running things there although its had a name change !:thumbsup: 

• Like 1