are forks on 2017-2021 NC750X interchangeable

nc750xKen

nc750xKen

My first post on here - considering buying an NC750X but it needs forks 

So are the forks the same on all years of the NC750X or are there differences?

Rocker66

Hi welcome to the forum. Sorry I can’t answer your question but I’m sure somebody will be all soon to do so. There is plenty of good information on here both NC related and on a wide range of other subjects.

nc750xKen
30 minutes ago, Rocker66 said:

Hi welcome to the forum. Sorry I can’t answer your question but I’m sure somebody will be all soon to do so. There is plenty of good information on here both NC related and on a wide range of other subjects.

thank you, I asked Fowlers and they confirmed there are differences. 

MatBin
4 hours ago, nc750xKen said:

thank you, I asked Fowlers and they confirmed there are differences. 

Did they say what the changes were i.e. sufficient not to be interchangeable? I know my 2017 has sdbv (shows dual bending valve) but I thought they were unchanged until the 2022 model.

skorpion

2016-2020 forks are the same on the X.

2021 -2022 the forks are shorter possibly the same length as the discontinued S model.

Bostedsprocket

even if they are different it does not mean they are not interchangeable, for example the early nc 700/750x has different forks to the Showa forks on the 2016 onwards, but Showa forks will fit the early nc yolks. the new bikes might have shorter forks as the ride height is slightly lower im not sure but they might fit.  

Xactly
4 hours ago, skorpion said:

2016-2020 forks are the same on the X.

2021 -2022 the forks are shorter possibly the same length as the discontinued S model.

Makes sense. The pre-2021 X is a taller bike than the 2021.