Muc off cleaning

Steveg

Hi 

Not known for my bike cleaning ability , clean  bike normally before and after winter .. however trying to keep my bike a bit cleaner than normal 

Bought some muc off cleaner used today seems decent stuff , but don't have a brush to agitate it ( used a old paint brush but too soft ) 

See that muc off sell some brush kits , not sure I really need a kit just a brush for swing arm etc

Any one have any recommendations ?

Cheers Steveg

outrunner

Pop in to any supermarket and grab yourself a couple of dishwashing brushes, cheap as chips and they work for me.

Andy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
listener
1 hour ago, outrunner said:

Pop in to any supermarket and grab yourself a couple of dishwashing brushes, cheap as chips and they work for me.

Something like this would work well on a bike.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cleaning-GIPTIME-Brushes-Kitchen-Bathroom/dp/B08R8551CV/ref=sr_1_10?c=ts&keywords=Brushes&qid=1663438653&s=grocery&sr=1-10&ts_id=405254031

I have one very similar to this for poking into the hard to reach area.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Addis-Round-Dish-Brush-Metallic/dp/B000TAT6B0/ref=sr_1_21?c=ts&keywords=Brushes&qid=1663438653&s=grocery&sr=1-21&ts_id=405254031

• Thanks 1
listener

It seems that @Argyll has trained a starfish to clean his bike for him! :lol:

He's not called Patrick, is he?

d5ekqg7-d2b7f971-78bf-429a-9669-5e78ec50

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, outrunner said:

. . . . dishwashing brushes,  . . . .

Swot I use . . . but I'm even tighter than Outrunner and I wait for SWMBO to finish with them first :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5