Help needed

LostInTheCity

LostInTheCity

Hi everyone,

I am writing to you as I am facing a depressing situation. I am proud owner of a used Honda Integra NC750D 2014. 

2 weeks ago, I lost my keyset which included the transponder key of my bike (ie the key with electronic chip which disable the electronic lock HISS).

I still have a mechanical key which I used as spare in case the main key would break. So I can unlock the bike, turn on the lights, but of course unable to start the engine.

I have contacted my dealer when presented with the situation the dealer said they cannot assist me. I also know that it is very expensive and lengthy to request Honda for new key. Etc. I don’t want to go this road.

Searching for information I have found a person who can assist me with my situation. However I must send this person the ECM (or ÉCU not sure which name is correct) of the bike. 

I have been searching everywhere online for the service manual of the bike but could not find. 

I am therefore calling help from the community. Here are the questions

-where can I find this ECM / ECU on my bike
-how to remove it

Anybody with service manual excerpt willing to share , you are angel.  

PS: whoever is willing to help, I will disclose the vehicle licence with my ID + insurance proof, so the community can be comfortable I am not a thief.

much appreciated in advance

LTIC

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you look here, (“downloads” section of this forum, top centre of page) for your model, you can find the appropriate manual.

https://www.nc700.co.uk/index.php?/files/

This should have all of the information that you need. Best of luck resolving your issues. 👍

• Like 1
LostInTheCity

Hi Skidt,

Thank you for your reply.

I note the reference manual is for nc750x. I already found a copy of it. 
My bike is NC750D (Honda Integra), slightly different model, can I confirm it is okay to refer to the manual you mentioned as per my original question ? I just want to make sure I start with the right information.

Thank you !

Slowboy

It’s the same bike with a different outer skin which will come apart differently, but the components underneath are all the same. The ECU I would expect to be identical to a 750x or 750s with DCT.

Good luck with getting it sorted out.

• Like 1

And if you haven’t already found it (or don’t have an owners manual) then here’s a link to the 700 Integra owners manual.

and here is the 700 Integra parts manual……….

I’ve no personal experience of the Integra models I’m afraid, but I’d imagine that the 750 / 700 Integra would be fairly similar?

This will cover most of what you’d need to get access to the various parts of the engine. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Skidt