Workshop / Haynes manual 2023 dct

Markymark11

Markymark11

Does anyone know where I can buy  / download a service manual - either OEM or Haynes / Clymer for a 2023 NC750X DCT. I followed a link to Helm inc and that auction site but to no avail. I am particularly interested in torque settings for various components. I saw the 2016 on manual on the downloads page, but will that be the same for mine. I know my side panels are different and there are you tube videos for that, but will all the metalwork torque values be roughly the same - IE: caliper bolts, axle bolts, fork clamps, etc etc.

Many thanks :)

Edited by Markymark11
Skidt
19 minutes ago, Markymark11 said:

but will all the metalwork torque values be roughly the same - IE: caliper bolts, axle bolts, fork clamps, etc etc.

I’m sure somebody far more qualified / knowledgeable than I will be along soon to answer your question, but imho, those items should be absolutely fine, using torque settings from the 2016 onwards model. 
I believe the main external components that you refer to remain largely unchanged? 

(Disclaimer - I’m far from being a professional, but do much of my own NC general maintenance). 

Edited by Skidt
Markymark11

Thank you for that - I just went to Helm inc and entered  61MKW01  which apparently is the code for the manual and they wanted $289 !!! that included $199 shipping for a book :lol: 

• Confused 1
Gringo

Hi @Markymark11 if you become a supporter of this forum (see donate button above) you will be able to download a workshop manual. :niceone:

• Like 2
wingrider.steve

You can normally order genuine Honda Workshop Manuals from any Honda dealer.

Try HGB 01895 676451, I've bought manuals from them a couple of times.

Or you could try PFK Lings 01379 853213.