Need help with my Integra

sazao

Hey guys, I'm new here but I recently bought an Integra and can't find the service manual anywhere, cna anyone help me on this treasure finding? 😂

Cheers and thank you

Trev

Hi and welcome along, pretty sure that if you're a member of the forum (a measly tenner) then you are able to download the NC range of manuals for free.

• Like 1
MatBin
20 hours ago, Trev said:

Hi and welcome along, pretty sure that if you're a member of the forum (a measly tenner) then you are able to download the NC range of manuals for free.

20% increase, £12 now 😁

• Haha 1
Trev
4 hours ago, MatBin said:

20% increase, £12 now 😁

Oops, shows how long ago I paid my dues :whistle:

It took ten years for a price rise, so with inflation, it's cheaper now than it was 10 years ago! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
MatBin
1 hour ago, ted said:

It took ten years for a price rise, so with inflation, it's cheaper now than it was 10 years ago! :D

But surely with more members you shouldn't need to increase prices 💣

Maybe have a surcharge for those that don't have an NC?

In case anyone thinks I am being even slightly serious for even a millisecond, I most certainly am not, great value for money. Thanks Ted.

• Haha 2
Markymark11

I would like to offer £6. I feel that is a fair offer given that mine is a 2023. If you are not prepared to accept then I will have to talk to my union and then take strike action. In fact forget that , I am going on strike anyway, apparently that is how you get what you want these days.  :dielaugh:

sandalfarm

41 posts for free , get that wallet open mark 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Markymark11

Oh go on then.... just donated, even though my union rep said I should hold out for a better deal I caved under enormous pressure :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Johnnie Mototrans
3 hours ago, Markymark11 said:

Oh go on then.... just donated, even though my union rep said I should hold out for a better deal I caved under enormous pressure :lol:

At this point Hotel California usually plays.

'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.'

Welcome to the inner circle Mark.

Johnnie

• Haha 3
sandalfarm

There doesn't it feel good