Sump guard

Wierpig

I looking for an aluminium sump guard for my 2019 X manual to fit with centre stand.All Ive found quote a delivery date of end of August.Im doing some offroad trails in French alps at end of August so would like one a bit sooner.Any suggestions? :cheers:

Edited by Wierpig
  • Wierpig changed the title to Sump guard
Jamesc

I was thinking about getting one so had been looking - for my previous 2014 NC S I got one from AliExpress but didn't like the way it was bolted directly to the sump...for my current 2021 I was looking at SW motech & found a website called Iron Skill based on Ukraine but I've never bought from them; posts on their Facebook page seem to be current.

After a few years without a sump guard and so just riding around obstacles that might catch the sump, I'm not sure I'll bother. For off-road sounds like a good idea though 

• Thanks 1
On 16/07/2023 at 08:53, Wierpig said:

I looking for an aluminium sump guard for my 2019 X manual to fit with centre stand.All Ive found quote a delivery date of end of August.Im doing some offroad trails in French alps at end of August so would like one a bit sooner.Any suggestions? :cheers:

" AS3 Performance LTD. " (in Cumbria) make sump guards. I'm awaiting delivery of one I just bought on line for my 2020 nc750x.  I didn't think to ask if it would fit with my centre stand installed, but I'll soon find out. 

Edited by Mike E.
spelling
  • Thanks 1

Accidental double post. Please delete.

Edited by Mike E.
Mistake