vibrations at 3000rpm

Guest andnc700x

Guest andnc700x

hi all

I have my nc700x since 2weeks.

600km

everything is fine but since the first day i feel a very bad high frequency vibration on the foot pad when the engine works between 2800 and 3200rpm, with every gear.

does anyone experienced something like this?

did you solve it?

thanks

a.

Rev Ken

It may be deliberate as Honda wanted to simulate the 'character' of a 'V' twin, so twisted the crankshaft to give it some 'vibration'. :cry:

Guest motorboy

No I don't think its deliberate its just the nature of the bike my opinion is the bike has the torque to pull low rpm's but not the rotating mass as in crankshaft weight mine did it but after many miles 1 up on the rear sprocket(to make up for my weight 200lbs) and a pipe all smooth now running it as low as 2200 rpm's in any gear the best thing to do is make sure you stay above 3000rpm's in any gear for the first 2000 miles this is what I did and now same gas mileage it seems running it a little higher rpm's made no different to my bike in gas mileage

Guest andnc700x

hi

thanks for the reply.

100km more and vibrations still there.

if I have well understud, motorboy suggest to stay for 2000miles above 3000rpm and it could disappear?

could you give me the link to the other forum where they discussed about this problem?

many thanks

to all

could you give me the link to the other forum where they discussed about this problem?

Search Google for the following words - nc700 forum vibration pulsing

That should get you to the information you are looking for without giving a direct link. :thumbsup: