Switchgear

Guest NCXrookie

Guest NCXrookie

Riding the NCX DCT for just under a year now and enjoy the benefits of the various modes.  However the most frustrating thing is not being able to tab through the display, trip 1, trip 2 etc when in motion.  Looking at the handlebar layout, where the four way flasher button is, could be replaced by a button enabling a scroll through the display.  It sits quite well for the left thumb.  The four way flasher swich could be relocated to a less prominent postion.  Hopefully it will not be used that often!

michael

interesting point.

I lament the lack of a simple little thing....a temperature gauge. Not for the motorcycle but ambient air. After all, fuel injection knows what the temperature of the air is.

Guest NCXrookie

interesting point.

I lament the lack of a simple little thing....a temperature gauge. Not for the motorcycle but ambient air. After all, fuel injection knows what the temperature of the air is.

I have a simple fridge - you probably call them refrigerator, your side of the pond, bought for a couple of pounds, (dollars), and have placed it above the instrument display against the windscreen. 

Guest EasyTiger

I have heard of the guy who hitched round Ireland with a fridge, but apart from Harleys in the US never seen one on a bike. Do you carry a 6-pack in the frunk and just a couple of cold tinnies above the display? Or is it a mini-Tardis cooler that can take a sandwich or two as well?

And behind a big dark screen, it must be neater than having it on a trailer. Solar powered? Perfect for touring in hot countries I imagine. Cool!