Blinking lights

Guest poncho

Guest poncho

I have problems with my blinking lights, suddenly on the road my four blinking lights and the hazzard lights did not work any more. What could happen?? some body can help me please?

Guest bonekicker

Is the clock counting down as well??  if so????????? let dealer test ride it for you and stand well clear???????? :frantics:   

bikerbampi

Sounds like a fuse to me. 

Guest poncho

It is not a fuse or relay problem, I checked them, maybe could be the flasher??

The clock counting is OK.

unfortunately the dealer have no idea, my bike is the only one in all the country, nobody know it..

ste7ios

Then, yes, it can be the flasher,  or the switch... Hmmm... I'm afraid you need a  multimeter and the service manual.

Guest billc700s

Isn't it the 700X which has a problem with an earth point under the not the tank working loose causing intermittant faults with the electrics ? search around the forums for electrical faults and you should find info on the faulty earth point.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monstro

My FZ600 did this, got most of way home before realising I had no indicators or lights, turns out when I put the key in the ignition I hadn't turned it fully, enough to start the engine etc but the extra 8th of an inch turned the lights on