Sudden Impact Dagenham

Guest Stavig

Guest Stavig

Anyone has any opinion on them?

My insurance asked me if I wanted my bike taken from Honda Norton Way to them because they use them and they will deliver my bike to my door when fixed. Approved Honda ones. I know obviously that the quote will be huge since they work with insurances but I wanted to annoy Norton Way.

Guest Stavig

Long story short. Bike was damaged, sent to norton way. I thought I could pay outside insurance but they keep charging me for everything so I need to go through insurance. They suggested their own garage which is sudden impact in Dagenham and I'm looking for reviews

sandalfarm

Ah I thought that you had had another accident

Guest bonekicker

post-2426-0-69961000-1405009772.gifI thought you had another accident until I remembered your full story, good luck on finding a new garage!!! the only problem is one person likes the garage the next does not!!! so it a catch 22 situation my friend post-2426-0-69961000-1405009772.gif

Guest sllewji

. . . only problem is one person likes the garage the next does not!!! so it a catch 22 situation . . .

Yes indeed, my experience with 4th Dimension was the polar opposite to DentonLad's

Guest Saffa74

Hi,

new to the forum.  I used Sudden Impact a number of years ago.  I will never use them again. they charge for item they never fitted. when I check item that look like they replace I found that they had glued them back together.

if you do use them. make sure you get a full list of item they replace and then check that they have replace them.

Guest Stavig

Hi,

new to the forum. I used Sudden Impact a number of years ago. I will never use them again. they charge for item they never fitted. when I check item that look like they replace I found that they had glued them back together.

if you do use them. make sure you get a full list of item they replace and then check that they have replace them.

Welcome first of all.

It sounds dodgy but probably all garages do the same I guess.

It's not going there anyway. JMI apparently have their own garage and they will take it there

Guest Ukalele

A VFR800 I used to own went to Sudden Impact for repair about 8 years ago. They are dishonest scammers who I would never use again. They billed my insurers for new parts and then used old parts.

The front fairing stay is one example. When I checked after collecting the bike I noticed it was an old rusty part. When I complained they tried to lie their way out of it.

They then fitted a replacement part and the clocks never sat in the binnacle surround properly.

Body panels were re-sprayed & repaired used parts when they'd billed my insurers for new.

I've been there, met them and confronted them. They admitted to me what they'd done and I reported them to my insurers.

As far as I am concerned what they are doing is a criminal offence (deception/fraud).