Abba stands

Tonyj

Looked on abba stand web site and couldn't see if they listed the nc range. But this prob means they ain't got a fixing point/ kit or sites not upto date, does anyone know if they have a kit

Only just got the bike and oiling the chain is a bind without centre stand

They don't do a fitting kit for the NC as the swing arm bolts are covered by the footrest hangers. I have an ABBA stand that I cant use because of this. I just bought myself a centre stand and never looked back.

Thought as much , will have to do the same as crawling around on the deck is already getting on my nerves , only done it once so far .also keep walking into the mirror while it's leant over in the garage.my fault not the bikes but used to it being more upright :0)

A paddock stand works well for chain maintenance, wheel removal etc and has the advantage of being cheap. I much prefer centre stands though - they're always along for the ride and 'ready for duty'.

Normsthename

Yesterday I finally fitted the Honda Centre stand that I had kicking around my garage from over a year ago.....

It was luxury today when I returned from a ride, checked the oil, lubed the chain and gave the wheels a Clean :)

So easy to turn the wheels with the centre stand fitted :D

Andy

Cheers for that Andy , I'll think of you when I'm covering my patio with chain lube :0)

Guest les_hacket

I use the stand with the swingarm removal kit which works with both the NC700 and my Kawasaki ER6-F. A bit more of a faff as you have to unscrew two bolts and screw it in before using the stand but it works fine.

Les.

Sorry mate don't really understand what you mean ? Do you mean the footrest hangers