Earth wiring colour

Dave H

I've got an manual but the wiring diagram is missing.  I'm connecting acerbic hand guard lights to the headlamp main & dipped so need to know which one is the earth.  Anyone done this?

trisaki

if you have a manual for any other Honda the earth colour  will be the same , normally green

• Like 1
Guest bonekicker

Can be Green and Yellow, but just find a earth point anywhere on bike, any permanent live when ignition is on is suitable, I have these hand guard lights, they do look good. :ike:

According to the wiring diagram I now have (thanks Derek Mac) the main/dipped are blue & white, which is where I was going to power my hand guard lights, and the earth is, in fact, green.

When i wire them I will endeavour to post a pic, not the easiest of things to do with a mac.

Guest bonekicker

Joshua    check out these  new ones,, I have the older type below which are just a strip of leds     Acerbis launch new LED handguards

Acerbis Dual Road Handguard LED Light Inserts   :ike: 

Well I fitted the hand guards and hopefully I will be able to post a couple of pics.  They will dazzle oncoming traffic at the moment so some adjustment is needed.

post-2438-0-59839100-1415809952_thumb.jpg

post-2438-0-61798000-1415809954_thumb.jpg

Joshua    check out these  new ones,, I have the older type below which are just a strip of leds     Acerbis launch new LED handguards

Acerbis Dual Road Handguard LED Light Inserts   :ike: 

Thanks, they look beast! Somewhere around 3rd on my "todo" list... Just above fitting a metal engine guard and below fitting the bigger screen...

Well I fitted the hand guards and hopefully I will be able to post a couple of pics.  They will dazzle oncoming traffic at the moment so some adjustment is needed.

Ah wow, they are a bit bright! It could just be the camera though, you should sit it at the side of the road and drive past in the car if you can... Just to see how it looks :)

Serious style points though, they do indeed look awesome.