EPC Honda for Motorcycles 2014

Juggler

Hello!

Is there a newer than 2011 v.17 version available for download or online p/n query with latest nc750x 2014 models?

bikerbampi

I can read it, don't know what it means though.

European Parts Centre, Empty Packing Case, Electronic Parts Catalogue????

Lots of American Honda parts traders keep the catalogues online but they don't have the 750 in the USA.

Worth trying a Google search for NC750 parts catalog to see what comes up.

I use this for part numbers, but I don't know if it's the very latest version.

http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/

I note they have protected for the future with model years up to 2020 listed in the menu.

I use this for part numbers, but I don't know if it's the very latest version.

http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/

I note they have protected for the future with model years up to 2020 listed in the menu.

Thank you. This is what I've been looking for!

p.s.: I see you've got integra. How much adjustment positions does break levers have 4 or 6?

Edited by Juggler
bikerbampi

Yes thanks for that embee all is clear now.

Edited by bikerbampi

Thank you. This is what I've been looking for!

p.s.: I see you've got integra. How much adjustment positions does break levers have 4 or 6?

I have the 700 Integra which doesn't have adjustable levers. I think the 750 does.

I have the 700 Integra which doesn't have adjustable levers. I think the 750 does.

Yes, indeed. Six way adjustable they are. If it's any consolation, the 700 has nicer paint.. :)

Yes, indeed. Six way adjustable they are. If it's any consolation, the 700 has nicer paint.. :)

No, I just want partnumbers to fit rear break lever to nc750xd scooter-like...

I don't know if it will be relevant, but the Integra has the park brake down in the fairing not on the left handlebar like the NCX. I don't know if it would get in the way at all when fitting a rear brake master cylinder on the left if that's what you intend to do.

I don't know if it will be relevant, but the Integra has the park brake down in the fairing not on the left handlebar like the NCX. I don't know if it would get in the way at all when fitting a rear brake master cylinder on the left if that's what you intend to do.

I will move parking break a little right to the center. I've seen this mod on 1200XD, but the guy who did this  "just found" master cylinder and lever at some garage, that's why I need p/ns.

Edited by Juggler