Frunk cylinder nc750 recall from 16-dec-2014 anyone?

Juggler

Hello from snowing country!

Got email from Honda (recall) to pay them a visit to replace cylinder lock in frunk.

What is wrong with it, is it getting stuck or something? Do they also replace keys or just locking mechanism? If they replace keys what happen to ignition key and lock?

They said recall started on 16-dec-2014. Any additional info on that?

Honda recall code 3GR if it helps.

#10 here I guess

F_36.jpg

Edited by Juggler

I had mine replaced under warranty and they replaced the complete lock set. Since then a recall has been issued to replace a cam on the lock mechanism. I'm still waiting for my letter and if I get it I'll get it done same time as the clock.

Guest bonekicker

Viad welcome, yes we have had the recalls as well, have you had your bike long ? What's the weather like in Sunny Moscow ? It's a little cold here at the moment, so we have to ride a little more careful than usual, it is hard for us to slow down, because we are really bad arse bikers here, anything under 170 mph is called being soft. :poke:

Can I wish You and Your Family All The Very Best for The New Year :D

The UK is a very miserable and Poor country , so any plan's you may have coming here, please change them, and stay there, you will enjoy it better. :thumbsup:  :sweat:

See I can be diplomatic if I really try :whistle: