Safe jacking point on integra

pjm

I needed to rotate the front wheel to check clearance of a fender extender. The balance pint of the centre stand puts a lot of weight on the front wheel. Too much for me to lift and spin the wheel. I ended up using a trolley jack and a wooden wedge under the sump and lifted a few mm clear of the ground. Only kept it up for a few seconds. I could not see an obvious lift point. Can you get a headstock paddock lift that will work with the Integra?

bluemak

Put it on the centre stand then tie down or weigh down the back to lift the front wheel.  It doesn't take much weight on the rear seat to do this.

I was actually quite surprised how much pressure I had to put on the back seat to get it down. I am also surprised how short the side stand is and how far it leans over. It makes me be very careful where I stop.

I would not jack from the exhaust. I use a piece of wood under the sump to hold the front wheel off the ground between rides (mine is a toy, doesn't get used daily). The engine is a much safer alternative to lift from, just not from the oil filter of course. Didn't find it too difficult to lift it just enough to slide the piece of wood under.

I just took the forks off my nc700x to fit some gaiters, I used a bottle jack and piece of wood under the sump to get the front off the ground. This worked very well.