Salty update round 2

Tonyj

Well I got the bike back on Saturday morning and admittedly they were delayed on the sprockets which were oem kit coming from Belgium ?. I had a problem with the rear sprocket moving back and forth , turned out to be rear bearings .

Bellvue honda in Southend took the bike on the previous Saturday , I only called them in the morning and said they would look at it on the Tuesday where they diagnosed the bearings , I had instructed them to carry out a 16k service and the chain at 14/5 k was in retrospect past its best and 14k isn't that bad really as it was used over winter and is a cheap product. I've posted how much it cost previously so not going down this route . I was grateful they could resolve it.

The new chain was a did vx2 after looking at embee's post , thought it was a good choice. Well with the service and new c/sprkt set , correct adjustment , ecu reset scorpion exhaust. The bike is running faultlessly . The gear change is hardly perceptible , no noise and very smooth both ways . Well done Bellvue now if we can work on these prices :0) but we can't have everything can we.

Glad you're happy with it.

Yes, forget the cost and enjoy the bike!

• Like 1