Maybe Damaged Rims on the NC750 X/S 2016

Guest Frank

Guest Monty1952

Very sorry to hear about that because winter is coming.

Do you know what is the problem with the OEM heated grips?

I heard from multiple sources including the dealer they were very unreliable in many ways.

ONTWOWHEELS62

I heard from multiple sources including the dealer they were very unreliable in many ways.

Thank you.

So we are going for OXFORD.

Mike5100

I have had Honda OEM heated grips on all 3 of my NC bikes and over the 46k miles I have done on them they have been faultless.

Mike

• Like 1
Mike5100

Just going back to the thread title for a moment.

I was out yesterday with Lloyd who has a 2015 X with black wheels and I looked closely and could not see the same kind of imperfections in the alloy casting of the front wheel that are obvious on my silver wheels of the 2016.

Mike

Sorry, caught a cold.

@sykospain - no problem

I have been to my local dealer and saw two brand new unsold NC's 2016 with the same problems.

He made some pics for Honda, let's see what happens next, but right now I think it is just a cosmetic/optical problem.

There a so many NC's out there with the same marks.

Frank

• 3 weeks later...
ONTWOWHEELS62

Mine has the same marks.

It' s only cosmetic problem IMO.

Does anyone know the reason we can not post a google photo here ?

I imagine it's because Ted is aware of (and cares about) copyright laws. The Internet is full of stolen pictures and just because 'everybody does it' doesn't make it right. 

Oxford heated grips on mine and work very well. No issues.

Mike5100

Mine has the same marks.

It' s only cosmetic problem IMO.

Does anyone know the reason we can not post a google photo here ?

I heard a long time ago that it was because Google's URL address for your image was not constant.  ie Google moved it around its servers for some reason, and whilst they could keep track of it, embedded pics stopped working.  That was several years ago mind you.  Flickr seem to work fine.

Mike

• Like 1
ONTWOWHEELS62

I heard a long time ago that it was because Google's URL address for your image was not constant.  ie Google moved it around its servers for some reason, and whilst they could keep track of it, embedded pics stopped working.  That was several years ago mind you.  Flickr seem to work fine.

Mike

Thanks Mike.

Unfortunatelly i have allready  all my pictures  uploaded to google.

I can not post anything here but i don't have any problem at all in other forums in my country.

Mike5100

It may not be such a problem to upload to flickr any of the pics you want to put on here.  Iphones for instance have an option to share any photo you take with flickr.  I stopped using Google photos and picasa partly for the reason you mentioned (ie poor embedding facilities) but you might find that Google has an option for sharing pics you have stored.  And they might allow you to share it with Flickr.

Once it is in Flickr you just click on the pic to display it then right click and copy the image address which you then paste into the box on here.  Works very well every time

Mike

• Like 1