MOT - missing exhaust baffle

Guest jayd365

Andy m

I'm doing a deal on non-BMW Flux capacitors: £299 when bought with a non-strident horn and E-marked power band.

The BMW ones are £12973.00 but come with a gallon of petrol and a box of matches.

Andy

• Like 1
Rev Ken

Bike MOTs take less time than car MOTs hence it is cheaper! MOTs are often discounted to attract more business as it is a good way to get new punters into showrooms with time to browse! (A couple of years ago I went into my local second hand car dealers to get an MOT on my MX5 and came out with an old Porsche, once I had seen the rust under the MX5 which showed it wasn't going to be a long term car, and I never could stop its roof leaking. Well that was my story....) 

Mikdent
8 hours ago, MikeBike said:

If you've had good experience there, maybe you'd like to share the name and location for others to also benefit like you and give the independent dealer some trade to pay for your cuppa.

It was Colwins in Sittingbourne. 

• Like 1
Mikdent

If you've had good experience there, maybe you'd like to share the name and location for others to also benefit like you and give the independent dealer some trade to pay for your cuppa.

Oops double post.

Edited by Mikdent
Mikdent

Oops triple post, dunno how that happened? 

Edited by Mikdent