how to buy that new bike -for less!

bazza

baben
On 28/02/2017 at 21:44, bazza said:

It's crazy but her indoors likes shopping in Waitrose - lovely choice but silly prices.The best was a half cucumber at more than a full one - extra labour cutting it I was told!

God, my Missis has the Waitrose habit and it is blooming expensive! She is always amazed that our local butcher does such good meat, so cheaply  - in fact better, much better and cheaper than Waitrose.:BangHead:

• Like 2
gonzo

Farnham honda is a newish dealership, i lived in Farnham from 77 to 2006, it wasnt there then . think its 2/3 years old . they need to try harder. yes its just 3 miles from Aldershot, but you wouldn't  recognize it now. 3rd batt paras went about 10 years ago , the gurkhas have also moved out. a lot of the army land now has houses on , and the reme out at bordon have also been moved mainly to germany, its now going to be an ECO town. what ever that is. 

bazza
7 hours ago, Mac750 said:

No one in my neck of the woods stocks them. We have the big four, as well as

Moto Guzzi, Triumph, HD and KTM. The last three are just over the boarder in England.  :alien:

On your fuel economy- how many pasties to get from Land's End to the Tamar then?

Guest Mac750
16 minutes ago, bazza said:

On your fuel economy- how many pasties to get from Land's End to the Tamar then?

Well Lands End sell Ginsters and they are some beastly. So tis Lands End to Hayle for a Phelps Large steak. Moving on and it's a Portreath Bakeries proper job. Don't bother wid Newquay drive on to Ivor Dudies in Saltash.  Lands end to the Tamar = 3 pasties or " a Frunk of pasties "

Guest aldmannie
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

its now going to be an ECO town. what ever that is. 

Not sure exactly what that would be, but here's what the buses will look like...

PooBusLNP-562872.jpg

bazza
8 hours ago, Mac750 said:

Well Lands End sell Ginsters and they are some beastly. So tis Lands End to Hayle for a Phelps Large steak. Moving on and it's a Portreath Bakeries proper job. Don't bother wid Newquay drive on to Ivor Dudies in Saltash.  Lands end to the Tamar = 3 pasties or " a Frunk of pasties "

like it

i am sure Denton Lad and Boney can give you the menu up here - apart from the Butty Waggon at the reservoir -maybe something to do with Eccles cakes?

bazza
8 hours ago, aldmannie said:

Not sure exactly what that would be, but here's what the buses will look like...

PooBusLNP-562872.jpg

thats a crap looking bus