'17 NC750S DCT Display

Guest Tiny Tim

Guest Tiny Tim

I like to think that I'm fairly adept at reading a technical manual and pressing the requisite buttons; it's what I do all day long. However.....

with a manual that's translated from Japanese to English and then printed in China, I problems having am.

In my manual it infers that the colour of the Tacho display can be altered in many ways. One of which is "DCT". In this mode, the colour changes dependent on selection of Neutral, Drive, S1, S2, S3 or MT via the "Base Colour Mode" sub menu.

That is to say, Shift Up Mode > Eco Mode > Base Colour Mode > then cycle through the options. The problem is, I can't get into that menu branch.

As the great man once said, "I'm pressing all of the right keys..... but not necessarily in the right order"

Anyone able to shed some light?

Guest Mac750

Lots of threads on here on this topic a few twisted individuals scanned through it went oh aye and sorted it . Most of us tried to read it four times gave up in frustration and just pressed buttons like Mr Clarkson " Work, Work I tell you" ...

I have now got a little message at the start and end of each ride  " Hello Mac" and at the end it says "nice ride mate" silly but makes me smile. I have gone for the revs changing hue and changed the read out to MPG and selected the bright setting in the display. Don't know how I did it, I just pressed the RHS and then the left . Good luck. 🙈