Headlight not working UPDATE

t5er

Defender

Is this the fully one hour argument or just the half hour one?

16 hours ago, Tex said:

Dude, if your dad was an auto electrician he would have called them bulbs. Fifty years in the motor trade and I never, ever, not even once, heard them called anything different. Come to think of it, the first time I did was on this very forum (pretty sure it was Andy M). :niceone:

You're very probably right, I honestly can't remember and I can't ask him now:unsure:, I've obviously spent too much time around sparkies etc:lol:.

Interestingly a quick look at the history is a little confused, the first line from Wikipedea reads 'An incandescent light bulb, incandescent lamp or incandescent light globe is an electric light with a wire filament heated until it glows.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Defender said:

I think it was just the five minute one, really. And it’s done now.

14 hours ago, Defender said:

You're very probably right, I honestly can't remember and I can't ask him now:unsure:, I've obviously spent too much time around sparkies etc:lol:.

Interestingly a quick look at the history is a little confused, the first line from Wikipedea reads 'An incandescent light bulb, incandescent lamp or incandescent light globe is an electric light with a wire filament heated until it glows.

Interesting. Thanks.

• Haha 1
listener
7 hours ago, Tex said:

21 hours ago, Defender said:

I think it was just the five minute one, really. And it’s done now.

"I could be arguing in my spare time!"

Gotcha! :lol:

• Haha 1