2020 NC750S Workshop/Service/Repair manual

widu13

Hi All,

I've recently purchased a 2020 NC750S and I have the 2017 manual for the 2017 NC750X, but the only manual I can find for the S is for a 700S. Even the hard copy retailers seem to only favour the X models, not even listing it. The mechanicals are the same I know, but more detail is never a bad thing,

Does anyone know where I can secure a 2020 manual for the S model please

jeremyr62

Be sure to let us know if you find one. Good luck in your search...

Slowboy

You can access the workshop information through Honda via an either one of payment for a limited time use or via subscription on a monthly basis in the UK. Honda UK will not sell you a paper manual.

You can get a paper manual from the USA, but I’m not sure if they sold the S there and I think they are all 700cc in the US.

PS you can get one from Germany or France I think, but you’ll need Google Translate for the text unless you’re bilingual.

PPS, here’s the link for starters

https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/my-bike/honda-motorcycles-owners-manuals.html

Edited by slowboy
45 minutes ago, slowboy said:

You can access the workshop information through Honda via an either one of payment for a limited time use or via subscription on a monthly basis in the UK. Honda UK will not sell you a paper manual.

You can get a paper manual from the USA, but I’m not sure if they sold the S there and I think they are all 700cc in the US.

PS you can get one from Germany or France I think, but you’ll need Google Translate for the text unless you’re bilingual.

PPS, here’s the link for starters

https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/my-bike/honda-motorcycles-owners-manuals.html

Cheers, Honda do not have the workshop manuals on that link, only users handbooks - which I have and also the 2019 e copy (2020 model is not available in PDF according to Honda). I have spent may hours searching worldwide on the web but to no avail thus far.

jeremyr62

I have an S too. I really wouldn't be too worried. They are very reliable and all the important bits are the same as the X and probably the same as the 700 version. Unless you plan on major surgery, the manual you have will be fine.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jeremyr62 said:

I have an S too. I really wouldn't be too worried. They are very reliable and all the important bits are the same as the X and probably the same as the 700 version. Unless you plan on major surgery, the manual you have will be fine.

Not at all worried, but the correct manual makes things a little easier. For instance I've just done (at 18k) a full 16k service and air filter change. The X manual has about 5 lines dedicated to accessing the air filter and whilst not technically challenging it was a bit of a faff to have to remove all of the body panels on the S to access it.

jeremyr62

16 minutes ago, widu13 said:

Not at all worried, but the correct manual makes things a little easier. For instance I've just done (at 18k) a full 16k service and air filter change. The X manual has about 5 lines dedicated to accessing the air filter and whilst not technically challenging it was a bit of a faff to have to remove all of the body panels on the S to access it.

YouTube generally has videos of most of the routine stuff. There is one set in Spain (I think) with English subtitles for the air filter change on the S.

Xactly
10 hours ago, widu13 said:

Cheers, Honda do not have the workshop manuals on that link, only users handbooks - which I have and also the 2019 e copy (2020 model is not available in PDF according to Honda). I have spent may hours searching worldwide on the web but to no avail thus far.

Is there a difference between the 2019 and 2020 S models? I have a 2020X, which is the same apart from colour as the 2018 and 2019 and really only had the traction control added after the up to 2017. I doubt that Honda did much to the S for one year, knowing that it would be dropped in 2021, but I could be wrong.

jeremyr62
2 minutes ago, Xactly said:

Is there a difference between the 2019 and 2020 S models? I have a 2020X, which is the same apart from colour as the 2018 and 2019 and really only had the traction control added after the up to 2017. I doubt that Honda did much to the S for one year, knowing that it would be dropped in 2021, but I could be wrong.

The last S model was released in 2016. No updates since then and it's now a retired model. It never got traction control.

Xactly
Just now, jeremyr62 said:

The last S model was released in 2016. No updates since then and it's now a retired model. It never got traction control.

So presumably a 2019 e manual would be fine.

10 hours ago, Xactly said:

So presumably a 2019 e manual would be fine.

Yes it is, but that is only the owners handbook that I have. Got two knockbacks from leading well known online retailers today saying that the S is not available in a workshop manual from them.

11 hours ago, jeremyr62 said:

YouTube generally has videos of most of the routine stuff. There is one set in Spain (I think) with English subtitles for the air filter change on the S.

Ironically it's an English video that's dubbed LOL