Trouble finding neutral

Guest esullivan

steelhorseuk

Send the e-mail if you havent already and follow up straight away with a phone call. Get a case number and the name of the person dealing with it.

They will ask for the dealers name and location along with some bike details. If you have already registered on lne with Honda that will help but its not important.

Do not let them get away with it! LOL, sorry, things like this get to me, they (dealers) just try it on. Your not asking for free tyres/consumables FFS.

(I do, though, as compensation and I get it!!!!! threatening them with bad press works wonders in the internet age!)

That cable is clearly defective even if it has been subjected to some harsh treatment!

Good luck.

Mark

bikerbampi

Right will have to remember to lube the clutch cable when I get my NC.  Oh no don't need to DCT takes care of it.  :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...

Just done 10,000 on my nc750x manual,shifting is notchy and neutral also impossible to engage from first when the engine warmed up, my dealer (Norton Honda) had it in to check problem: they are going to change the cluch under warranty as it's not releasing fully (dragging) when de-clutching. Don't put up with bad shifting and poor neutral selection, we have all spent good money on a new Honda for a reason, it should work properly and reliably for years, get it back to where you bought it, and get it fixed!