NC750S First service

dazznutts
Go to solution Solved by dazznutts,

Rocker66

Looks like I will be going over to Kent MC come July when I just worked out it will have reached its 8k service. You are right, I could make a trip of it - the money is part of it, but it's the bad taste left that makes me want to find another dealer. I can say for sure Rocker66 I'm not missing catching the Tunbridge wells train to work ;-)

You can't expect Southeastern to be as good now that I have had to retire LOL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazznutts

• Rocker66

• pointer2null

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£99 to £110 is the general price around so that my friend is a rip - off.....

Yep too high. Dandemann's prices are probably around the norm.

Had my NC750S serviced at Kent Motorcycles this morning - first service had cover 897 miles in 20 days  at a cost of £99.36 inclusive of labour parts and vat very pleased compared to Laguna Maidstone

Sounds a lot of tooing and frowning in your neck of the woods lads prices vary so much

Guest solarbake

Chichester honda offered good deal on new 750s

first service foc ,heated grips Oxford ones centre stand and any accessories less 20 percent ,

haven't taken them up on it yet though,if you can't get the first service foc go elsewhere,

as it costs them nothing to do,you spend 5-6 k and a week later they want another £150

what a joke.

Guest Southerner

I took mine into P&H Crawley as i needed a 600 mile service only a week after pickup and did not have the time to shop around - quotes approx £125, when I came to pay £180 - and they could not understand why I was upset..... Charged for for oil than the bike takes also. Got to find myself another service place as im looking at 3 a year. Shame the Kent dealer is such a long way away.

You paid P&H £180 for your 600 mile service??!!

They quoted me about £150 ish when mine was due in March and I ended up going to Doble's (where I bout my X from) who did it for £130 IIRC.

Seriously, if you paid £180 and you were quoted £125 you need to take that up with P&H's management - why was there such a huge price difference? There is no justification for that price.

It's a real shame - correction - it's criminal that certain dealers can spoil the whole 'feel good' experience of owning a new bike.

It's not even my bike and I feel real pi**ed off now!